Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A miracle of faith.

I've discovered that only through faith and love in God, a broken heart can be healed. 
I have fallen in love. I have fallen so in love and I have fallen so hard. 
Discovering how to get back up from that fall has been the most difficult thing in my life, but I know as I am slowly getting back up, and using the help from the Almighty, I can be lifted. And as I am am coming up, I am choosing to lift people up with me. I've had so much love and passion in my heart that I've wanted to give to just one person, but I was not able to do that for one reason or another... so what do I do with this love? I share it with those in need of it. 

I know that through faith in love and in God all of our hearts deepest desires are possible.

Mi milagro de fe.


El numero de estrellas no cuentan el amor que tengo por el.
El dolor de golpes no comparan al dolor que siento por mi corazón roto.
Estrellas no cuentan mi amor.
Con golpes no siento dolor.

Sufro en mi soledad.
Tu fuiste mi milagro de fe.

En la oscuridad no sentia miedo. Lo tenia a mi lado, y sentia paz y seguridad.
No quiero despertar al día porque en mis sueños el es mío.
Recuerdo la paz en la oscuridad.
Despierta al dia con inquietad.

Sufro en mi soledad.
Tu fuiste mi milagro de fe.

Uno sufre en soledad cuando siente que el gesto de su fe es arrebatado.
Debemos vivir con gracias que los milagros de nuestra fe son reales.
Debemos vivir con gracias que cualquier milagro es posible.

Ya no sufre en mi soledad.
Tue fuiste mi milagro de fe.

1 comment:

  1. This song makes me cry!! no joke there are tears!!

    ReplyDelete