Sunday, July 1, 2012

I LOVE Trevor Hall.

I love Trevor Hall. 
Most people don't understand why I love him so much...
More than anything it is his song lyrics. 
Not only is his music beautifully composed, but his lyrics are poetry for the soul yearning for a God and a God within a Love.
At this time, my soul seems dead. I've lost appreciation for my God. I am an angry at my God, but why should I feel this way? All my Creator has done is give me life, love, opportunity and more! Every single day. When He is the Almighty who I should turn to for assistance with my burdens, who do you ask for help in a situation like this? Him... He IS Almighty.
I am a strong believer that when a person is able to admit our Creator into any type of relationship involving love, the love is deeper than we could ever know... I haven't reached that point just yet, but I will work for it. We are all creators in our own way, so why not invite the Creator of all to share in our love?

Trevor Hall reminds me of this belief of mine.

I listen to Trevor Hall over and over again every single day so there is not a single day I don't think about it. Along with this post I am including my 2 favorite Trevor Hall songs. The first one is called Volume. Whenever I hear this song I have this image in my head of 2 people living in a bungalow and they are so in love, and the Creator is in the sky above watching them, smiling and clapping along as they sing and dance and run through the forest. This particular verse is my favorite:

rush like a river from the highest mountain

drink from the fountain and stop your counting
what kind of wine does he have in his tavern 
oh so enchanted and sing like a mad man
mad with the love of a wife for her husband
child or mother, sister or brother 
rain and the thunder the rain and the thunder 
sing for the most high sing for no other 
we are all notes in this eternal song
God plays his flute and we all dance along

The second one is The Return. This one speaks for itself. It's beautiful.



Everyone should love Trevor Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment