Saturday, May 28, 2011

I got pulled over last night.

This is no longer a love blog. Woot woot!

Story time:

I was driving home late last night. And a cop pulls me over.
I roll down my window, shoot my hand out, license in hand.
He asks for my registration and insurance and I search my car for it (if you've ever been in it, you'd understand my struggle.)
He asks me how my day is going, I say it's been terrible. And he chuckles.
I ask him how his day is going, and he says his day is just beginning.
So I say, your gonna bust some a$$e$, right? and he chuckles again and says that's right.
He then tells me not to worry about the papers, and get some red tape to cover up my broken tail light.

My life is good... real good!

Whata man.

SONG TIME: It is about a person and their friend. The friend asks the person why they cry and mourn and search and pray. And then the person tells the friend why. But the someone the person cries and mourns etc.. for is the friend. The friend just doesn't get it.

I wrote this one like over a year ago, and thought it needed more. But now I think it's just fine.

Video: 015.MOV


Why oh why?

From the bottom of my heart I cry. From the depths of my soul mourn.
You ask why oh why do you cry? You ask why oh why do you mourn?

Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.
Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.

All day long I search for someone. And at night I pray for lovin.
You ask why oh why do you search? You ask why oh why do pray?

Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.
Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.

You are that someone that I yearn. And your lovin is what I'm pleadin for.
Yes, you are are that someone that I yearn and your lovin is what I'm pleadin for.

Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.
Oh my heart yearns for someone. Oh my soul pleads for lovin.

1 comment: